Breaking La Liga 2019-20 Season | Discussion , Results and Updates

• Thread starter pramain
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 256
  • Views: Views 20,571
Is there an El classico to be played??
no bro hard matches for real madrid is next after couple of matches i.e. Villarreal.
for Barcelona 2 tough matches to come i.e. athletico madrid and athletic club. i think main problem these real and barca will be face hectic schedule presure the team handle presure well will be champions in terms of that real Madrid bench strength is good than Barcelona.

CM2JF1Q.png

good news for real Madrid fans if season end real and barca in same points then winner will be decided as per head to head win and then real madrid will be declared as winner.

after today's match real madrid now top of la liga table

yD6tVsW.png

cqOk6ot.png

Z1f4XVG.png

this week fixture
juD4YaN.jpg

this season is best season in terms of deffending in terms of last decade. will this season real Madrid come out as la liga champions.
tfo5Ywk.png

barca and real madrid fixture left
ql85b7j.png

eqVbomo.png

real madrid won against rcd espanyol and now real madrid 2 points ahead of Barcelona.

and main talking points is real madrid now secured their place in 2020-2021 uefa champions league place 😉😉

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock