Kindly recommend a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Need to buy a new phone. Currently i am using Asus Max Pro M1 Smartphone Related Discussions

So looking for something similar in the same price range (10-15k), nothing hi-fi

I haven't kept up with the new phones launched in the market, Do recommend some based on your experience

Thanks. Just now I was scanning Flipkart and added POCO M2 Pro in Wishlist along with Realme 7i, Redmi 9 Prime, Realme Narzo 20.
As a Ex realme user I won't suggest anyone to realme brand .. worst customer support after sale they won't consider previous model users once new model launched ex) RM1 users .. instant withdraw in models once new one launced ex) RM1 & rm2 within 2 years from launch

Software update very minimum that to with pathetic buggy updates

Last edited:
Just saw this thread. Congrats for the purchase.
But You could have gone for the Poco X3. Costs only 17k for the base variant. But now when you say you might buy a phone there, this is a better option...

Ordered POCO M2 Pro

Went with 4GB/64GB as I might move out of the country soon and might have to buy a new phone there
Update: I had exchanged my old phone with this order. The delivery guy tried to find arguments to reject the exchange. Long story short, he was rude and went back with the delivery. I registered a complaint with Flipkart.

My cousin is a dealer in laptops, though him indirectly i was able to buy Poco M3 for 11,799 (Website price is 11,999 and only available in sale). Should get it today itself.

The coincidence was such that immediately after finishing my call with Flipkart, i opened Whatsapp and saw my cousin's status which he had put out just minutes before. It was the last remaining piece!! I wanted Blue but it was Black, well can't have everything hahaha !!

Update: I had exchanged my old phone with this order. The delivery guy tried to find arguments to reject the exchange. Long story short, he was rude and went back with the delivery. I registered a complaint with Flipkart.

My cousin is a dealer in laptops, though him indirectly i was able to buy Poco M3 for 11,799 (Website price is 11,999 and only available in sale). Should get it today itself.

The coincidence was such that immediately after finishing my call with Flipkart, i opened Whatsapp and saw my cousin's status which he had put out just minutes before. It was the last remaining piece!! I wanted Blue but it was Black, well can't have everything hahaha !!
Flipkart has the worst exchange where Amazon is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock