Kindly recommend a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I had exchanged my old phone with this order. The delivery guy tried to find arguments to reject the exchange. Long story short, he was rude and went back with the delivery. I registered a complaint with Flipkart.

My cousin is a dealer in laptops, though him indirectly i was able to buy Poco M3 for 11,799 (Website price is 11,999 and only available in sale). Should get it today itself.

The coincidence was such that immediately after finishing my call with Flipkart, i opened Whatsapp and saw my cousin's status which he had put out just minutes before. It was the last remaining piece!! I wanted Blue but it was Black, well can't have everything hahaha
Yep Flipkart guys try to cheat on exchange in my case it was 4500 as per Flipkart value on ordering but on the time delivery they put value as 2500 reduction due to dust in screen borders I asked him "Are u going to melt like old gold jewellery to redeem gold" he got laughed and changed the value as 4500

#Cheating

Flipkart has the worst exchange where Amazon is best.
My brother had warned me about the exchange as it had happened with one of his friends and the same episode repeated with me

Flipkart had already reduced 3,700 from my ordered price,

They have 3 categories based on phone conditions

but we can't chose the slab, they automatically assign 3700 and then delivery guys check our phone. Now i knew my phone was worth 1700 only hence i kept 2000 in cash ready to give him but he first said we can't take it and then he demanded 2200. The 200 extra would have gone in his pocket.

Update: I had exchanged my old phone with this order. The delivery guy tried to find arguments to reject the exchange. Long story short, he was rude and went back with the delivery. I registered a complaint with Flipkart.

My cousin is a dealer in laptops, though him indirectly i was able to buy Poco M3 for 11,799 (Website price is 11,999 and only available in sale). Should get it today itself.

The coincidence was such that immediately after finishing my call with Flipkart, i opened Whatsapp and saw my cousin's status which he had put out just minutes before. It was the last remaining piece!! I wanted Blue but it was Black, well can't have everything hahaha !!
Good choice. I thought M3 was a better option, buying now. Glad that you were able to get it, one way or the other. Thank the delivery guy for rejecting the exchange 😂

My brother had warned me about the exchange as it had happened with one of his friends and the same episode repeated with me

but we can't chose the slab, they automatically assign 3700 and then delivery guys check our phone. Now i knew my phone was worth 1700 only hence i kept 2000 in cash ready to give him but he first said we can't take it and then he demanded 2200. The 200 extra would have gone in his pocket.
Bro Flipkart exchange is that bad that even I can change my phone choice if it is not available on Amazon. Once I tried it while exchanging my Redmi Note 7 pro and it was in top condition and the Flipkart guy was checking with a flashlight for even minor scratches and later told me that I will only get almost half of the promised price wherewith Amazon they don't even bother if the scratches are even hard and the phone got simply exchanged for around 6K which was promised price.

Old mobile from which brand & model ??

Old mobile from which brand & model ??
Asus Max Pro M1 Smartphone Related Discussions

My phone had dents and cracks and hence i was expecting only 1700

According to Flipkart phone can be rejected based on 4 conditions only

Phone does not switch on.
Brand/model is different from what is mentioned.
Screen lock or iCloud lock (Apple phones) are not disabled.
IMEI, on dialing *#06#, does not match.

I wish i knew this before. I thought i was only got cheated . Had I known this cheap trick , i wouldn't have exchanged my ₹26k nokia 7plus just for 1700 ₹ within one and half year of use . It was just a slight scratch at the back of phone and delivery boy reduced price of exchange from 4700 to 1700 :wall: . I was so fed up with charging port that i didn't even think one second and exchanged it with 1700 only :em:

I wish i knew this before. I thought i was only got cheated . Had I known this cheap trick , i wouldn't have exchanged my ₹26k nokia 7plus just for 1700 ₹ within one and half year of use . It was just a slight scratch at the back of phone and delivery boy reduced price of exchange from 4700 to 1700 :wall: . I was so fed up with charging port that i didn't even think one second and exchanged it with 1700 only :em:
It solely depends on the delivery guy.
In my case, both works fine.

That buggy Nokia 7+. I didn't wait until everybody started reporting of the defective charging port and moved way before that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock