Just try it.

I like CCleaner (Crap cleaner) and using it since long.
Its convenient and very fast.
Just right-click the Recycle Bin to automatically run CCleaner.
Star-up management, reg-cleaner, program uninstaller etc. are some more feature of CCleaner.

PUNJABIVEER said:
It has very nice feature to disable files which are not in use

sorry I didn't get you.
Are you talking about CCleaner.
If so, I don't think this feature is available in CCleaner.

It will delete the temp files, it can't disable the file.

Go to startup and then right click on the files. There will be two response disable or delete.. Go as you wish

even i havent heard of any such feature anywhere. as a stored file doesnt consume any resources apart from HDD space.

PUNJABIVEER said:
Go to startup and then right click on the files. There will be two response disable or delete.. Go as you wish

So you are talking about startup management. :em
It will disable the selected service at the windows startup.

its about disabling startup services. can be done manually and more effectively via run>msconfig.

msconfig does not give delete option.
But in CCleaner you can delete the selective entry from startup.

iS THAT ME said:
its about disabling startup services. can be done manually and more effectively via run>msconfig.
:huh
Both will edit the respective entry in windows registry, you just have to select desired service manually. :c

For deleting a disabled startup entry, there is a very small, light weight, portable app, called "MSConfigCleanup". A freeware. I recommend its use...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock