Good News Just Received | One Plus 7 | 8GB | 256GB

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,333
Review after using for almost 2 months:

1. Performance: SD855 doesn't need any explanation about performance, especially when it is clubbed with 8gb Ram and 256gb UFS 3.0 storage. It's an absolute stunner. You will never feel any lag even if you open several apps. I play a lot of games and that too in fully loaded graphic options. Its a charm to use graphic intense gaming on this device. Throw anything from the play store as on date, it will perform amazingly.

2. Battery: Its decent, not too much like my other device (Asus Max pro M1) but its good. Most important is the dash charger which refills is super quickly. But wished the battery would have been great if it was 5000 mAh.

3. Display: Super Amoled display is one of the best displays in market and its performance is top notch. Both sides protected by gorilla glass is added advantage.

4. Camera: This is where it disappoints me. I have been using samsung devices from past 3 years, and S7 from past 2 years. I feel S7's camera is much more accurate. Pictures of OP7 are very much saturated and i also really miss the SloMo of Samsung.
SloMo of OP7 is also disappointing. Many people have suggested to go for GCam, but it never worked well. It used to hang a lot, so i removed it. Although pictures are good but i feel that way just because i am obsessed with S7's picture quality.

5. Removal of headphone jack is utter nonsense. Although i have Samsung level u Bluetooth device but still the headphone jack is missed.

6. OxygenOS is super snappy and cool. You get instant security patches every month.

Overall, i am pretty much happy with the device and would surely recommend anyone who is a gamer and want to enjoy the beast under 38k.

Cheers!

Review after using for almost 2 months:

1. Performance: SD855 doesn't need any explanation about performance, especially when it is clubbed with 8gb Ram and 256gb UFS 3.0 storage. It's an absolute stunner. You will never feel any lag even if you open several apps. I play a lot of games and that too in fully loaded graphic options. Its a charm to use graphic intense gaming on this device. Throw anything from the play store as on date, it will perform amazingly.

2. Battery: Its decent, not too much like my other device (Asus Max pro M1) but its good. Most important is the dash charger which refills is super quickly. But wished the battery would have been great if it was 5000 mAh.

3. Display: Super Amoled display is one of the best displays in market and its performance is top notch. Both sides protected by gorilla glass is added advantage.

4. Camera: This is where it disappoints me. I have been using samsung devices from past 3 years, and S7 from past 2 years. I feel S7's camera is much more accurate. Pictures of OP7 are very much saturated and i also really miss the SloMo of Samsung.
SloMo of OP7 is also disappointing. Many people have suggested to go for GCam, but it never worked well. It used to hang a lot, so i removed it. Although pictures are good but i feel that way just because i am obsessed with S7's picture quality.

5. Removal of headphone jack is utter nonsense. Although i have Samsung level u Bluetooth device but still the headphone jack is missed.

6. OxygenOS is super snappy and cool. You get instant security patches every month.

Overall, i am pretty much happy with the device and would surely recommend anyone who is a gamer and want to enjoy the beast under 38k.

Cheers!
Very apt review. Camera department is where Oneplus lags heavily and that's reflecting properly in your review. If they can match Samsung/Apple/Google in this area, Oneplus will be unbeatable!

Very apt review. Camera department is where Oneplus lags heavily and that's reflecting properly in your review. If they can match Samsung/Apple/Google in this area, Oneplus will be unbeatable!
Bro, i think this is where cost cutting comes. If you look at the pricing, then one plus devices are almost half the price of apple/samsung/google flagships.
Speaking personally, performance really matters the most for me and i was not in mood to spend 68k for S10.
I think one plus needs to work on the camera software, thats it.. and i hope they will fix it.

Bro, i think this is where cost cutting comes. If you look at the pricing, then one plus devices are almost half the price of apple/samsung/google flagships.
Speaking personally, performance really matters the most for me and i was not in mood to spend 68k for S10.
I think one plus needs to work on the camera software, thats it.. and i hope they will fix it.
Pixel 3a beats the crap out of Oneplus in camera department and priced similarly, but doesn't have matching specs. Oneplus has the hardware, it's just that they aren't able to utilize it properly. It's quite surprising that even after releasing these many devices, they aren't able to excel in camera!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock