Breaking Joe Biden wins US presidential election

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 10,360
I am not a liberal. I am an unbiased pro conservative person. I call your post selective stupidity. If one conservative leader is creating chaos. Others is trying to heal the nation. Don't let some id*ots represent an entire ideology type.

Let me know which leader is trying to heal the nation ....

I was just pointing out hypocrisy so called libreals

IF everybody remember 4 years back in USA same liberals' marched out calling not my president , election fraud etc etc even then there was rioting why didnt some then asked for taking so called strong action

even in may they had riots . liberals' didn't condemn then instead provided justification for it

between here is video which has been posted by ex-president

Reply to the above. To long to quote.

Not my president was symbolic. No one stormed the capital building after 2016 elections. Tech companies were held accountable for manipulative election ads. Literally, every other Republican leaders including Vice President and Senate Majority leader condemned the attack on American Democracy today.

This video of Trump is a clear violation of social media guidelines. He is still making claims of election fraud while appealing for peace.

Reply to the above. To long to quote.

Not my president was symbolic. No one stormed the capital building after 2016 elections. Tech companies were held accountable for manipulative election ads. Literally, every other Republican leaders including Vice President and Senate Majority leader condemned the attack on American Democracy today.

This video of Trump is a clear violation of social media guidelines. He is still making claims of election fraud while appealing for peace.

Google there would you get links of violent protest too

Here is one of links to damaged properties

‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election (Published 2016)

US election results: Riot declared in Portland, Oregon after protests took violent turn

Which tech companies where officially held responsible for spreading manipulative elections ads by usa courts where they banned ??? where fined ????

Clintion and other democrats still doubt authenticity of 2016 election results .still claimed its was rigged by russians .... any media banned there comments ????

I donot have any Likes/dislikes for trump/biden . i donot give $H!t about them

I am just showing dark side of so called liberals'

Last edited:
Again there is difference between some riot like situation and storming the parliament. No Democrat asked for that.

All tech companies were testifying number of times. They had to disable feature, force to fact check and do monitoring at mass scale to avoid 2016 like situation.

Clinton alleged Russians of influencing the voters using manipulation not voter fraud.

You have failed to show any dark sides of liberals

Last edited:
Again there is difference between some riot like situation and storming the parliament. No Democrat asked for that.

All tech companies were testifying number of times. They had to disable feature, force to fact check and do monitoring at mass scale to avoid 2016 like situation.

Clinton alleged Russians of influencing the voters using manipulation not voter fraud.

You have failed to show any dark sides of liberals

this were views of liberals' giving explanation during recent blm riots .non condemning but giving justification

Also where has any court of usa fined/nabbed any tech media most of it were congressional hearings

Your so called tech media

Last edited:
Nicely edited video. They selectively put random compilation. Still won't work to malign liberals. No one's buying it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock