Discussion Indian Presidential Election 2022

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,733
I urge the BJP’s candidate to make the same pledge.
Is a Presidential candidate suppose to tweet like that? Anyhow I hope he still wins. For safeguarding of the constitution apolitical figure or a member of the opposition needs to be the President.

Yes after lured MLA from Shiv Sena & congress in Goa 😎
Even without rebel MLAs. Tribal and Caste based opposition parties were going to choose her anyway.

Even without rebel MLAs. Tribal and Caste based opposition parties were going to choose her anyway.
I don't think any opposition party chooses her except JMM which is not part of NDA that too because of ongoing cash siezed case from one of his PA .. rest who all are supported where part of NDA as far as i know

In addition to this the opposition parties ruled states where BJP is not the main opposition would have anyway supported NDA partly because BJP is not their enemy no. 1 and closeness to center will get lot of things done which would be difficult otherwise and secondly Congress is proving time and again that it is not a serious political party and has no hopes of making a comeback unless BJP goes on a series of self goals.

Source

Mukthar Abbas Naqvi & Shah Nawaz Hussain now 🤣

OaXHVr7.gif

ZQqlWiI.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock