Breaking Joe Biden wins US presidential election

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 10,366
Joe bidden has become President of USA and still antifa is angry , attacking democratic office itself.... now what and why are angry about.. has healing seat in yet ????

I was wondering if they had done this in Capitol Hill would it still be called riots or coup ?????

Joe bidden has become President of USA and still antifa is angry , attacking democratic office itself.... now what and why are angry about.. has healing seat in yet ????

I was wondering if they had done this in Capitol Hill would it still be called riots or coup ?????
This claim is as manipulative as the unverified source.

Google says it will not donate to members of Congress this cycle who voted against certifying the results of the 2020 US election.

Last week, Google and a host of other leading tech players, including Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft, announced they would suspend donations to politicians who voted against certifying Joe Biden's presidential victory, citing the storming of the US Capitol, which left five people dead.

Google will stop donating to members of Congress who voted against certifying the US election result

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock