Discussion JioSaavn - News & Updates

Does Jio Saavn premium have lyrics offline? I am on Gaana+. The feature is not there.

7V8XVI6.png

If I stop auto renewal using play store. Will I lose my subscription?

I have subscribed to JioSaavn Pro yesterday. It's a 1-year subscription for 299. On iOS, the same costs 399, so I used an Android device to subscribe. Even the monthly price on iOS is different from Android, 129 vs 99! I have done this after comparing almost all the music streaming services over past few weeks with an active Spotify (Cancelled this now), Gaana Plus (60 days left, bought with Freecharge deal of 1 rupee), Amazon Prime Music (Active), Wynk (Active till Jan 2020). I felt JioSaavn has the best quality (After Spotify and Wynk), UI and more importantly complete regional content. It has every single song (Telugu) I listen to, whereas all the other services are missing one or the other Album.

I bought annual plan. They removed Disney's songs. Now I have to install two different apps for music streaming. 😡

Maximus is a full-screen display ad takeover that renders at the launch of the JioSaavn app. It is a 5-second non dismissible branding product that ensures maximum visibility as the first impression.

Showcase is an interactive display product that offers brands a customisable ad placement at the top of the JioSaavn app's homepage. This always-on ad experience stays anchored and doesn’t disappear for the duration of the campaign.
JioSaavn launches two new ad products, Maximus and Showcase

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock