Discussion JioSaavn - News & Updates

You are using Jio network for Jio Music alone?
Almost then next is Jio TV and all other freebies not only me most of the Jio users using Jio coz of their free apps

BTW Jio network worst in Chennai luckly my home was near Jio tower though still not satisfied with network sometimes buffering .. so already have Airtel Sim as secondary after monthly recharge mandatory thinking to move to Airtel again hopes it won't disappoint me in internet ..

Though not now coz still 4 Jio plans in queue so obiviously I have to use another 8 to 10 months let's see in future ..

Almost then next is Jio TV and all other freebies not only me most of the Jio users using Jio coz of their free apps
Surprising, I never thought that way! I always thought people use Jio for cheap internet and 4G only coverage. You present a different perspective. Anyway, we can discuss this in relevant thread. For now, enjoy Jio Music while it lasts! BTW, JioSaavn Pro is free for Jio users for 90 days and I think there will be special pricing after that, just like Airtel has special pricing for Airtel users for Wynk Music!! Hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock