@Bapun Raz bro, few change logs.

For one of their biggest update 6.0:

005365-D9-4-DF6-4-CDA-BEEC-A1999-AA2-B528.jpg

1-C88-DDDA-C3-A2-43-F7-9-F16-143575437-E6-A.jpg

34-FD9009-7447-4-B71-B43-A-12-FF3-B48-C7-DF.jpg

A71-B25-B1-9-F7-A-4927-9-F09-DC54-C11-F3-F6-F.jpg

After they merged with Jio:

6-C0-AA40-C-025-F-440-E-9-ECA-3-B12-E2-A451-B7.jpg

Looks like Saavn Pro is no longer free for Jio users, I have Jio prime subscription with active plan but on Saavn I see message that Saavn pro subscription has ended and is asking to pay to continue using Pro features.

Looks like Saavn Pro is no longer free for Jio users, I have Jio prime subscription with active plan but on Saavn I see message that Saavn pro subscription has ended and is asking to pay to continue using Pro features.
Their pro is different than other apps. You can't play some songs too without a subscription.

Your trial must have expired. That's why. Now you need to pay for pro features, else listen with ads

Bro Once Try to uninstall The App & Agian install it then Sign in, You may get fresh subscription Again.
I am not sure about This Method but it worked for me when i bought new phone, my previous free trial subscription was over in that old phone. Then i got again new subscription in my new phone.

Bro Once Try to uninstall The App & Agian install it then Sign in, You may get fresh subscription Again.
I am not sure about This Method but it worked for me when i bought new phone, my previous free trial subscription was over in that old phone. Then i got again new subscription in my new phone.
It'll not work. Once you sign in, they start counting the free trial & will count even if you uninstall it. I've tried this. I signed in & uninstalled the app after changing my caller tune & when I again installed it for the same it showed only 12 days are left.

It'll not work. Once you sign in, they start counting the free trial & will count even if you uninstall it. I've tried this. I signed in & uninstalled the app after changing my caller tune & when I again installed it for the same it showed only 12 days are left.
I said Try this method after your subscription ends.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock