OTF Exclusive Jio's data voucher expires within 90 days of being credited

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,110
I used to pay 500rs per month earlier for 1GB data on Airtel's non-existent data network and a few hours of calls. Now I pay less than 200rs per month and data is through the roof and is actually usable.
38 crores subscribers are still using 2G services in India..
Their's preference are calls but not data...

38 crores subscribers are still using 2G services in India..
Their's preference are calls but not data...
Aggresive investment in 4G technology has put debt on all telecom operators. The saint operator we defend in someway or other responsible for high data prices. Don't ask me. Ask the telecom experts. There was a bigger scam than 2G scam because of which we were force to pay ₹500 for GB.

If terms and conditions is hidden from customers. Isn't it considered false advertising?
Of course it is. They mention expiry date on cashback vouchers but intentionally don't mention it on data vouchers, that's cheating with customers.

Last edited:
They always have BSNL.
but BSNL doesn't have mobile towers everywhere.. in our area tower was installed in 2011, now totally became unstable, sometimes doesn't even work.
already contacted customer care and appellate authority, NO RESPONSE!!

Jio is the new airtel. Only Airtel used to cheat like these hidden terms... Atleast they used to have terms and conditions.

Earlier, one rupee in mobile balance is enough to make a call or give missed call..
Now operators made base plans compulsory to make phone calls...
Base plans as follows,
Jio phone - Rs.75
Jio smartphone - Rs.108
Other operators - Rs.49
Telecom industry sucks...,😑😑😑
Jio smartphone there is still an option of rs98 you don't necessarily have to do the 10rs topup with it. You can get the 98rs recharge option in the other plans section in my jio app.

but BSNL doesn't have mobile towers everywhere.. in our area tower was installed in 2011, now totally became unstable, sometimes doesn't even work.
already contacted customer care and appellate authority, NO RESPONSE!!
That happened with almost all networks before Jio too bro. So many areas with no signal on Airtel and Vodafone.
Now Airtel have improved because of competition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock