Breaking JioFiber STB won't work on non-Jio network soon

Have been getting this pop up since last evening. Wondered what was it. Anyway I dont think there is anyone who needs to use the JIO STB with some other network😅 The case is gonna be very rare.
ocMPEp1.jpg
You have to configure your (extender or repeater) not jio router
There is an option called DHCP relay in Dynamic IP Addresses in NETWORK Section on any router which you can use as repeater
You router will be on DHCP SERVER change it to DHCP Relay,then change routers ip address to jio router ip address

Guys! Jio Fiber Is Preparing For Something Unique! Soon,

"You Can't Use Jio Fiber STB With Any Other ISP And Without Active Subscription".

I Don't Know! Why They Are So Adamant In This STB Matter!

So Prepare Yourself!

(MODs Don't Know Where To Post This, So Posted Here)
some NRI might be using this STB on other ISP located in countries like DU3AI using Indian VPN. so jio want to restrict it.

For people who watch more of OTTs, and with Jio Fiber connection, Jio STB is the best. But 300mbps with Netflix (basic) plan seems bit costlier (Now Rs 1499 +Gst)

For people who watch more of OTTs, and with Jio Fiber connection, Jio STB is the best. But 300mbps with Netflix (basic) plan seems bit costlier (Now Rs 1499 +Gst)
I believe some OnlyTech users reported that we can upgrade from Netflix Basic to Netflix Premium by paying Rs.300 per month. So this 1499 plan could be useful for Jio Fiber customers who want to watch 4K Netflix content (also number of simultaneously watchable devices increases to 4).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock