• Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 1,640
Tired of this. 😔

ki1dyPb.jpeg

Tired of this. 😔

ki1dyPb.jpeg
I heard from others and can also experience some noticeable improvements in our sites loading on JioFiber. I can not say if other site issue like Discord also resolved but for our sites the routing looks like improved.

I heard from others and can also experience some noticeable improvements in our sites loading on JioFiber. I can not say if other site issue like Discord also resolved but for our sites the routing looks like improved.
Not really sure how that was impacting you, but OnlyTech and some other sites were not "specially" affected when the current issue was going on for me. Jio's routing issue in Cloudflare free plan sites are still there.

For me, only sites which were routing me through Cloudflare's Mumbai co-location were affected. For example, Cloudflare's own website and Discord were also affected. However, I think they have actually fixed this issue. It seems to be fine since yesterday.

Now, coming to Jio's routing to Cloudflare free sites. Check your co-location from here for OnlyTech. In the colo section, it should be BOM (Mumbai) for me but right now I am seeing SIN (Singapore), which is still better than usual right now. This routing, doesn't remain stable though. It will randomly choose Singapore, sometimes US, Canada or Europe.

I don't think Jio will peer with Cloudflare, so I don't think sites with no Argo or premium plan will ever have decent routing with it.

Yes. Can confirm.

Not really sure how that was impacting you, but OnlyTech and some other sites were not "specially" affected when the current issue was going on for me. Jio's routing issue in Cloudflare free plan sites are still there.
Without looking into the technical details, I talked about the real browsing experience with a web browser which normal members generally do.

Our sites were loading either very slow or failing to load or throwing the above shared error for Jio users. Now they are loading quickly as earlier and no slowness observed anymore is what I meant.

Because we have made no changes so I assume Jio has done something to fix it after around 2+ weeks of outage.

For me, only sites which were routing me through Cloudflare's Mumbai co-location were affected. For example, Cloudflare's own website and Discord were also affected. However, I think they have actually fixed this issue. It seems to be fine since yesterday.

Now, coming to Jio's routing to Cloudflare free sites. Check your co-location from here for OnlyTech. In the colo section, it should be BOM (Mumbai) for me but right now I am seeing SIN (Singapore), which is still better than usual right now. This routing, doesn't remain stable though. It will randomly choose Singapore, sometimes US, Canada or Europe.

I don't think Jio will peer with Cloudflare, so I don't think sites with no Argo or premium plan will ever have decent routing with it.
This slowness is still there for me, my co location is AMS on jiofiber vs SIN on my local isp.

And i agree Jio will not peer with Cloudflare.

Without looking into the technical details, I talked about the real browsing experience with a web browser which normal members generally do.

Our sites were loading either very slow or failing to load or throwing the above shared error for Jio users. Now they are loading quickly as earlier and no slowness observed anymore is what I meant.

Because we have made no changes so I assume Jio has done something to fix it after around 2+ weeks of outage.
Yeah, I got that. Was just letting you know that they actually did nothing right now and it is just temporary stuff which happens every so often.

It is not just OTF and DDF. Even Instagram and YouTube comments won't load. Now twitter joined the club. Twitter videos doesn't play smoothly.
I did experienced YT comments loading slowly at times but mostly it is fast, like 99% of times. I don't use Insta and Twitter much, so can't speak for them. Reddit and Telegram for sure slows down often times on Jio.

Back
Top Bottom