Good News JioFiber Backup plan launched starting at Rs. 198

I got this with 4K box as I was already paying for internet the same charges. Paid 6 months upfront of 2848/- . The content is mind blowing with practically everything present from Live TV Jio TV + , Apps and others including 400 + live tv channels. Hungama network , All hindi music channels,etc .Netflix, Amazon prime video you need to pay seperately. .

Last edited:
I got this with 4K box as I was already paying for internet the same charges. Paid 6 months upfront of 2848/- . The content is mind blowing with practically everything present from Live TV Jio TV + , Apps and others including 400 + live tv channels. Hungama network , All hindi music channels,etc .
Is 10 mbps enough for streaming in HD?

Bro Iam already a jiofiber prepaid user. Can i activate this plan.

If yes how to activate. If not what to do get this plan??
You can ask customer care about this. I think you will need to convert to postpaid to downgrade to this plan.

Is 10 mbps enough for streaming in HD?
Yes there is no lag as per my usage . I was on 30 Mbps paying 470 GST for only internet and now converted and very much happy seeing the options at hand. The installation guy told to have a LAN cable and spend 150 Rs from Jio fiber Router to 4K box will improve the performance but guess not required as of now..

I got this with 4K box as I was already paying for internet the same charges. Paid 6 months upfront of 2848/- . The content is mind blowing with practically everything present from Live TV Jio TV + , Apps and others including 400 + live tv channels. Hungama network , All hindi music channels,etc .Netflix, Amazon prime video you need to pay seperately. .
How many devices in total have you connected to the Jio fibre? Is the HD streaming happening without a buffer even when multiple devices are connected concurrently?

How many devices in total have you connected to the Jio fibre? Is the HD streaming happening without a buffer even when multiple devices are connected concurrently?
Bro Generally I am using only my Sony 4K TV. and not checked concurrently using on my phones and laptop( I will check and inform) . Sometimes it is( not always) but guess hardly for 4-6 secs mind you but that is OK as its through internet. The kind of clarity and sound on Hungama network is superb .The options available from jio fiber I will give 10/10 after warner /HBO content available with cartoon network ,pogo only missing too will come.Also to add there is option of recharge TOP UP for speeds and data.

Last edited:
is it with gst or with gst ?
if gst added - then 500+ 1168.20 only for 10 mbps net connection
Still works out to less than 235 a month for unlimited reliable fiber broadband and unlimited calling on landline. BSNL would charge that much for just a landline connection without broadband. And 10 Mbps is fine for personal usage, you can even stream 1080p videos without buffer, only 4K wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock