OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 23rd June 2024)

New channels added today.
1462 TOTAL TV Haryana
461 Hi Dost
1464 ZEE Chitramandir ( Not from ZEE5 APP)
1460 Swadesh News

Some dual slots of devotional channels like Sadhna TV List will be updated accordingly.
Do you get notifications when channels enter the app ?

I would like to ask what is the difference between Jio TV and Jio TV + in channel list ?

I would like to ask what is the difference between Jio TV and Jio TV + in channel list ?
Jio tv has more channels. Channels from Warner bros discovery are not available in jio tv+ and jio tv has sd versions of most channels jio tv+ has sd versions of only few channels

Jio tv has more channels. Channels from Warner bros discovery are not available in jio tv+ and jio tv has sd versions of most channels jio tv+ has sd versions of only few channels
Jio tv is free and channels open directly whereas in jiotv÷ only few channels and FTA channels are free, and more than half of channels are open through their respective apps.

Jio tv is free and channels open directly whereas in jiotv÷ only few channels and FTA channels are free, and more than half of channels are open through their respective apps.
I think he asked difference in channels list not the difference between 2 apps

Last edited:
What is the difference in the program list between jio tv and jio tv+ ? And on jio tv why are Star channels not available ?

What is the difference in the program list between jio tv and jio tv+ ? And on jio tv why are Star channels not available ?
They had been dropped recently in Jio TV but the major ones of Star channels including entertainment regional ones , movies and sports channels are available on JIO TV + via JIO Fiber. After Disney Hotstar taken over by jio the channels may be available .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock