OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 23rd June 2024)

You can try streaming Discovery's channels via the Discovery+ app. Discovery+ included on ₹200 OTT bundle. I personally haven't test it. You can check and tell us.
Yes ofcourse there is option to watch channels there. I have use it in past but there quality is not good. I'm talking about jiotv+ in app viewing experience and changing channels option just like we do in dth.

Waiting for discovery channels to add in this list 🥲. And star and zee channels to open within jiotv+
Bro yes that would be excellent bro but I guess as they are available through App so Jio TV not pressing on it. I guess some of the major star channels along with kid channels can be added as they are in not available category like Nat Geo Wild , Fox life, Star Gold Thrills, Hungama, Disney junior , Disney HD and more etc. Hope Jio buys Disney and then can make it available . same with Turner like pogo, cartoon network, cartoon network HD+ etc

Bro yes that would be excellent bro but I guess as they are available through App so Jio TV not pressing on it. I guess some of the major star channels along with kid channels can be added as they are in not available category like Nat Geo Wild , Fox life, Star Gold Thrills, Hungama, Disney junior , Disney HD and more etc. Hope Jio buys Disney and then can make it available . same with Turner like pogo, cartoon network, cartoon network HD+ etc
I think jio need not to acquire star network company to add their channels in their app. They can just make a license deal with them just like they done with sony.

I would like to respectfully ask, in what resolution HD channels are broadcasted on Jio TV+ ? In 720p or 1080p?

Last edited:
I would like to respectfully ask, in what resolution HD channels are broadcasted on Jio TV+ ? In 720p or 1080p?
Mostly 720p. But what to watch on hd channel? All of the programme are available in OTT apps .which streamed in FHD quality

As far as I know, JioTV is the only platform that has SD/HD channels (HD at 720p quality). Is there any other platform that has HD channels broadcast in full HD ?

Last edited:
So online (Jio TV), HD channels are transmitted in 720p, and on satellite channels are transmitted in 1080p ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock