Breaking Jio touches 250 million customer base

They should clear how many are using their numbers actively out of 250 mn. I highly doubt if it will cross even 150 mn.

Most of the people use it partially. Network conjunction is another main issue on jio.
Several people here use Jio as primary and other networks partially!!

I was using Jio as primary. But from past few months Jio speed reduced so much. I had switch back to Airtel.

I submitted docs to port my Idea number to Jio. I still doubt whether I made a right decision.

I submitted docs to port my Idea number to Jio. I still doubt whether I made a right decision.

3a5Pu6a.jpg

This is jio 4g speed in my area standing in a park. How can any company sell this speed as 4g? I had tested Idea 4g speed in my area and it was surprisingly 20 Mbps. I myself am planning to port to Idea. Maybe the situation differs from area to area but one must test the network by doing a speed test before going for a network.

3a5Pu6a.jpg

This is jio 4g speed in my area standing in a park. How can any company sell this speed as 4g? I had tested Idea 4g speed in my area and it was surprisingly 20 Mbps. I myself am planning to port to Idea. Maybe the situation differs from area to area but one must test the network by doing a speed test before going for a network.
I get consistent speed on idea. Hardly I get network problems. But the coverage problems and volte problems are high.

The reason I ported is, I waited for the merger to happen. But even after merger, I see them running as separate entities. I see Vodafone coverage in some places but idea not and vice versa. I got frustrated. So porting out. Airtel is worst network here.

In rural part of Karnataka, only jio and Airtel has the coverage. Idea , Vodafone both are dead. I travel a lot in Karnataka usually most of the weekends. Most of the times no signal on my idea sim. Jio has very good rural coverage after Airtel

Currently I am in a village near Mangalore, only jio and Airtel has coverage here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock