Good News Reliance Jio crosses 300 million customers mark

Before Jio there were 8+ telecom companies in India and now its 4 only.During the launch of Jio with freebies many experts predicted there will only BSNL and Jio left in future.Partially it became true and major ones had suffer lot to survive.
Don't blame Jio if you can't improve your service even though till now Airtel network is not strong in cities after loosing customers.
People are ready to pay 50 rupees more if you promise to give perfect data speed in all over the coverage like Jio.

I am leaving jio now, so the customer was not 300 million.;););)
In this I'll advise you to bring a new Airtel sim instead because you have coupon in Jio sim and in future service get improve you have simple solution of recharging your Jio sim instead of porting again.

In this I'll advise you to bring a new Airtel sim instead because you have coupon in Jio sim and in future service get improve you have simple solution of recharging your Jio sim instead of porting again.
This is my main no my secondary no government sim so I can't remove my both no. I gave My jio no to my mother and I port in jio in my main no. And I have no coopoon
I updated my facebook app which is 40 mb and it took 25 minutes so no hope from jio

Last edited:
I'll never use Jio.

It is one of the worst network I have seen in my lifetime based on speed.

In Jio 4G,More than 5 minutes needed to update Chrome

But in airtel 4G,Hardly takes 30 seconds.
Airtel 3G also updates it in 40-50 seconds...

Now a days Airtel very slow bro :angry2::angry2:

airtel-sab-kuchh-try-karo-fir-sahi-chuno-ad-campaign-e1521790984486.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock