Good News Reliance Jio crosses 300 million customers mark

In my area there are totally 28 towers. But no network works properly.
This happens due to over use and large use of network.

airtel-sab-kuchh-try-karo-fir-sahi-chuno-ad-campaign-e1521790984486.png
Speed or no speed, Jio hi sahi hai. No other telco can match JioTV and JioCinema for the huge variety of channels and services. :nj:

Speed or no speed, Jio hi sahi hai. No other telco can match JioTV and JioCinema for the huge variety of channels and services. :nj:

These services don't work with other ISP SIM so how exactly do you consume those Jio service if no speed ? :rolleyes:

These services don't work with other ISP SIM so how exactly do you consume those Jio service if no speed ? :rolleyes:
Works on all broadband networks and also works if Jio SIM is present in the device (Even though network used for internet is different using other SIM Slot)

Airtel TV has better content though.

Here airtel speed is poor, Bsnl, Idea, Vodafone speed is fair and Jio good. In many other places situation is different.Coverage and speed varies with location. I think there is no meaning of making controversies about network speed by us belongs to different parts of India.

Last edited:
Here airtel speed is poor, Bsnl, Idea, Vodafone speed is fair and Jio good. In many other places situation is different.Coverage and speed varies with location. I think there is no meaning of making controversies about network speed by us belongs to different parts of India.
IPL is going on. It's free on Jio. But Airtel and Vodafond/Idea is down during matches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock