Jio Summer Surprise Offer Activated

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 127
  • Views Views: Views 14,364
HNY offer up to tomorrow on my 2 numbers, but data & sms limits are absurd.
6073225d9f29adcf57dc4cc4b5bba0df.jpg

ba6923aef3d4f4a8d47d6dd9afe9ff87.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
Mine too same buddy today I only got 700 MB + 70 sms only ..

Contact jio cc they sail lame excuses not told any official update why it reduced like this in last day of HNY offer ..

Same thing happened with me too on the last day. I think what's happening here is that they are giving data and sms for only the number of hours that are shown that day. For example 100 sms are for 24 hours which means 4.17 sms every hour and here the validity is shown till 7PM on one connection, which means he is getting 4.17 x 19 (80) sms today. Same is the thing with data as well. For me my summer surprise was started in the same day this happened so I think same will happen with him too.

DJBhaiJaan said:
Same thing happened with me too on the last day. I think what's happening here is that they are giving data and sms for only the number of hours that are shown that day. For example 100 sms are for 24 hours which means 4.17 sms every hour and here the validity is shown till 7PM on one connection, which means he is getting 4.17 x 19 (80) sms today. Same is the thing with data as well. For me my summer surprise was started in the same day this happened so I think same will happen with him too.

Wow thanks bro ;);):tup:luv ..

These type of explanation only we'll get in ddf not in jio cc too ;)

roguejai said:
Is it night  unlimited daata 2- 5 am working or not?

no....not getting.....CC told me that no unlimited data on 303(1gb/day) and 499(2gb/day) plans.

:wall    :angry    :wall    :angry     :'(

PrincePvarghese said:
no....not getting.....CC told me that no unlimited data on 303(1gb/day) and 499(2gb/day) plans.

:wall    :angry    :wall    :angry     :'(

They are giving 118 days for all recharges except 149 isn't it gud :huh:huh ..

Will you able to get this in AVOID group of telecom's :huh ..

They are given everything buddy but still ur angry abt unlimited nit data pls think it's fair or not ur demanding :)

Back
Top Bottom