Good News Jio giving 5GB EXTRA for Summer surprise users

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,584
Previously I too think the same but it's not like that check his data consume count 3.62gb how it's possible??

He's getting 5 GB data fup
It's not fup...bro... Jio giving 5 gb extra data... I have 3 Jio numbers and I recharged my numbers on 1st April.. My friends also got 5gb extra data
Previously I too think the same but it's not like that check his data consume count 3.62gb how it's possible??

He's getting 5 GB data fup

Bro it's not booster pack last night I called cc they told Jio giving 5gb(303 recharge) for 28 days for every summer surprise customer..my 3 numbers and my friends and my boss also got 5gb extra data

Last edited:
It's quite natural always I'm getting hurting here so no surprise become routine incident for me everyday

I'm staying here for gud heart @Bapun Raz bro & for some other gud hearts

Brother , big brother , considering like a my big brother all are fake words something in heart & something from mouth I understood that today thanks for that

Last edited:
Read properly Gobi bro...
the first line said 5GB EXTRA ...

You are doing your own calculations and saying 5GB FUP.. Sorry if u feel im rude.. but this is not the first time u have misinterpreted stuff and caused confusion for yourself and all others...

read 100 times to make sure that u have understood and then comment!

I won't post anything hereafter in Telecom subforum due to lack of knowledge ..

Happy now bye bye :happy:happy:happy

Last edited:
Bro it's not booster pack last night I called cc they told Jio giving 5gb(303 recharge) for 28 days for every summer surprise customer..my 3 numbers and my friends and my boss also got 5gb extra data
afaik.. back in march, JIO termed the 5GB for 28days extra data as a "Booster pack" that costed Rs. 201

That is 3.62 GB REMAINING out of 5GB!! and also the expiry date for that!

And it's two different packs..
one FUP one (per day FUP) and then this booster which gives 5GB for 28 days..

Read properly Gobi bro...
the first line said 5GB EXTRA ...

You are doing your own calculations and saying 5GB FUP.. Sorry if u feel im rude.. but this is not the first time u have misinterpreted stuff and caused confusion for yourself and all others...

read 100 times to make sure that u have understood and then comment!
Don't be so rude. Jio plans are confusing for everyone. You have no right to talk to Sai bro in this way. Every human beings make mistakes, even me. Can you tell that you are 100% correct always in your life ? Mend your words because an action done and words said cannot be undone and taken back. Please be a bit polite bro.

Even I have not understood jio plans completely in spite of using it from August 2016.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock