Good News Jio giving 5GB EXTRA for Summer surprise users

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,584
8680aba895e416a93134efbab533501a.jpg

People who have recharged with 149 plan before announcement of summer surprise offer and later recharged with 303 to get summer surprise benefits are in a dilemma now.... Jio has activated 149 plan first and are getting just 2 GB data for 28 days... 303 plan will kick in only after this plan expires, it is visible in upcoming plans section
Bro, you must have recharged after 31st March thats why you getting only 2GB data. I am getting 1GB extra for recharging before 31st March.

Last edited:
Bro, you must have recharged after 31st March thats why you getting only 2GB data. I am getting 1GB extra for recharging before 31st March.
If you are a prime member at the time of recharge, then you will get 2 GB, else 1GB. I recharged on 25th March. Went for summer surprise later in April

Last edited:
In my jio app, go to menu --> My statement --> keep default dates --> click on view. It will generate usage statement. Go to 'Plan details section' to see upcoming plan. It must show 3 plans for you
Thanks bro, I used to see from my plan in my jio where only current plan is showing.
Yes, it's showing 3 upcoming plans!

Don't be so rude. Jio plans are confusing for everyone. You have no right to talk to Sai bro in this way. Every human beings make mistakes, even me. Can you tell that you are 100% correct always in your life ? Mend your words because an action done and words said cannot be undone and taken back. Please be a bit polite bro.

@akshayprabhu might not have meant that way, as i have seen him talking to members (almost everyone around) positively before and a good person.(y)

You might have misunderstood him bro or something else might have caused you upset which angriness you thrown on him.
.:whistle:

Feedback noted!
No more comments on this issue! I do mistakes.. but I do own up for it and I did apologise in my prvs posts..
-the end-

Yes, but it's not beneficial. First one is off course needed for Su Su offer. But 2nd & 3rd 303 recharges are losses for me. I could get 56 days with ₹309 or 86 days with ₹399.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock