Good News Jio Plus Postpaid plan with 1 month free trial launched

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 12,553
I don't see that plan anymore, do you?
absolutely, i was thnking on same line.
its not listed under new url jio.com/jioplus

nor showing under old ( now with new family plan)---https://www.jio.com/selfcare/plans/mobility/postpaid-plans-home/

but here i found when click on Plans

https://jep-asset.akamaized.net/jio/plan/Postpaid-Plans-Oct-2022.pdf ,,,

and my assumption was almost on that point only

199 plan will be kind of semi-hidden and will be offered either strictly by jio retention or corporate sales team .
and 199 direct onboarding via jio store wont be possible for few quarters as said earlier, quoted below

thirdly it doent make good practice to onboard competitors subscriber at base postpaid plan 199 by giving unlimited 5g,becuase objective is higher ARPU

in short 199 plan EXISTANCE will be felt after sometime, and dont conclude from your side that its gone off self..

jio might remove unlimited 5g from rs199/25gb base plan, similar to no unlimited 5g for prepaid plan below 239,

and I completely agree that base plan for NEW customer is 299 with reduced benefit just to make revenue and profit looks FAT by 2024/2025, i.e. before any Rumored IPO of jio.

Last edited:
Even the prepaid segment can easily absorb another 25% tariff hike in the near term. I feel even that will be implemented before June
exactly by simply matching airtel tariff, which is generally 20% higher than jio.

or simply making duopoly cartel , as both telco, jio and airtel are Purely targeting to extract juice from 5g network built by them.

in short 199 plan EXISTANCE will be felt after sometime, and dont conclude from your side that its gone off self..
Bro according to the PDF you shared with the Jio postpaid plans listed in TRAI format, the fine print for the 199 plan says that it is available only for subscribers in Jammu and Kashmir circle on advance rental basis with a security deposit of Rs 250.
For all other circles the plan is no longer in EXISTENCE.

Last edited:
Bro according to the PDF you shared with the Jio postpaid plans listed in TRAI format, the fine print for the 199 plan says that it is available only for subscribers in Jammu and Kashmir circle on advance rental basis with a security deposit of Rs 250.
For all other circles the plan is no longer in EXISTENCE.
Yes

myjio app showing option to prepaid to postpaid
just asking for OTP
warning message--- you are not allowed to get service in j&K circle , if opted using otp method, contact jiocare

dont know does deposit waiver is applicable or not.

gNHg2sL.jpg

Jio acts similar to American mobile companies checking user's credit score and waiving security deposit because of it. Hope more companies in other fields also follow this

Jio acts similar to American mobile companies checking user's credit score and waiving security deposit because of it. Hope more companies in other fields also follow this
airtel, vi doing this
even jio also doing this before

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock