• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 199
  • Views: Views 49,852
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is ur problem ??

He don't have any problem.

What misleading stuff here ??

As per his post, Jio TV is not IPTV based so he want you not mention IPTV in channel list since it is misleading that JIO is providing IP TV service. Actually, JIO TV is a mobile TV which will work using JIO sim. I think IPTV is different and so I am also in the same opinion of him. Just a kind advice as a brother of yours. Instead of posting a harsh "kind of" (though not really harsh from your mind) when someone posts questions on your posts, try to listen their point of view in polite manner first and then give explanation in polite way...

To all bros

Thread title changed

Just Explanation

Why I put Iptv in thread title means based on forum name (internet protocol tv)

So if this thread not under Iptv forum or forum name is different means then no need to put that name to jio tv

Thanks

He don't have any problem.

As per his post, Jio TV is not IPTV based so he want you not mention IPTV in channel list since it is misleading that JIO is providing IP TV service. Actually, JIO TV is a mobile TV which will work using JIO sim. I think IPTV is different and so I am also in the same opinion of him. Just a kind advice as a brother of yours. Instead of posting a harsh "kind of" (though not really harsh from your mind) when someone posts questions on your posts, try to listen their point of view in polite manner first and then give explanation in polite way...

Thank you for your views @M.J.Sadiq bhai... AFAIK, IPTV service is providing a TV service to customers over a FTTH or broadband connection. just FYI :)

And thanks to whoever changed the title, be it MODs or @Gobinaath

To all bros

Thread title changed

Just Explanation

Why I put Iptv in thread title means based on forum name (internet protocol tv)

So if this thread not under Iptv forum or forum name is different means then no need to put that name to jio tv

Thanks

Then probably move this thread to the Apps section and make it sticky.. What say MODs??

Thanks @Gobinaath bro for the understanding.. I got you on misinterpreting the category because of main forum section. Let the team discuss on this and take some steps on this.

Precisely my point its a channel list for JIO TV app and not JIO IPTV service!!!

the title says IPTV and not TV app! that's what I pointed out..

IPTV and TV apps are two different thing... and JIO has no IPTV service as of now

and about reporting, I did and was asked to point it out to the thread starter which I did here...
I beg to differ with you. You could have said this in a polite way also. If my memory is not short earlier also once happened. Kindly refrain from this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock