Jio Events hd
Play my play hd

Channel count is now 509

;);)👍👍

List Updated

Addition of Cauvery News , Channel S Tamil & Mantavya News

Removal of News 18 Malayalam & Gurbaani Tv HD

;);)👍👍

@akshayprabhu bro Nothing is misleading here. Sai bro has created Jio TV Channel list. Jio TV is available on every mobiles with jio sim card. Whats wrong here ? It seems you dont use jio.... Do not use words like "misleading" as there is nothing misleading here. If you have further problems report it to a moderator instead of openly criticizing Sai bro which he does not deserve at all.

@akshayprabhu bro Nothing is misleading here. Sai bro has created Jio TV Channel list. Jio TV is available on every mobiles with jio sim card. Whats wrong here ? It seems you dont use jio.... Do not use words like "misleading" as there is nothing misleading here. If you have further problems report it to a moderator instead of openly criticizing Sai bro which he does not deserve at all.

Precisely my point its a channel list for JIO TV app and not JIO IPTV service!!!

the title says IPTV and not TV app! that's what I pointed out..

IPTV and TV apps are two different thing... and JIO has no IPTV service as of now

and about reporting, I did and was asked to point it out to the thread starter which I did here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock