Jio Happy New Year Offer extended till 31 march 2017

• Thread starter karan7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 9,658
RE: jio expands free welcome offer for new users tell 31 march 2017

SarfaRaZ said:
Why bro :huh

Because I was using mtnl broadband before jio and my father deactivated the services of that after using jio and jio is very slow and that's why like my mtnl broadband and my father won't active it now:( That's why its bad news for me:shy

Justsnow22 said:
Software update is not more than 500 Mb for any device except Android Version update which is more than 1GB for that u have alternative solution of Wifi at home or nearby Railway station

Software updates with feature addition are usually over 500 MB while i agree monthly security patches are under 500 MB. Even we have PC software updates, for those who doesn't have wifi access. So overall 2 GB would be ideal. Anyways its declared now. So i doubt its gonna happen to 2 GB.. :s

Agree with bapun bro...Usually we need minimum 2gb data.

jio expands free welcome offer for new users tell 31 march 2017

We have to remember that this offer is only till March 31st and after that we have to pay so much money to get even 2GB per month. So no point in getting used to downloading huge amounts of data on Jio and making that as a primary internet connection. That's why I am using Jio only when not at home. This is my opinion.

Speed boaster pack 

V9BuvRb.jpg

Speed boaster pack for jio

So they started charging for data with this plan change, that wasn't mentioned i guess.

Bapun Raz said:
So they started charging for data with this plan change, that wasn't mentioned i guess.
Only if you want high speed data I guess. The 128kbps will probably still be unlimited.

₹51 per GB wifi or cellular data ? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock