Discussion Jio Fiber now offers 1 TB data with 7 days validity at just Rs 199+GST

Date Of Activation Is 11/11/2019 Bro!
So you had until Feb 9.

What is the reason for recharging with the weekly plan well before that?

Did the Jio geniuses offer only 100GB data for the whole 3 month long Preview Plan -- and it got over in, say, around 1 month?

Also, did you pay only Rs.2500 per connection? My father says he paid Rs.4500 when he bought it 4 or so months back.

So you had until Feb 9.

What is the reason for recharging with the weekly plan well before that?

Did the Jio geniuses offer only 100GB data for the whole 3 month long Preview Plan -- and it got over in, say, around 1 month?

Also, did you pay only Rs.2500 per connection? My father says he paid Rs.4500 when he bought it 4 or so months back.

Recharged By Mistake Bro!

@mmadhankumar Bro Hurried Me To Check And After Seen That 1000 GB In Excitement I Have Recharged My Brother In Law Connection

Again I Have Recharged My Own Connection

I Paid Only 2500 (1500 Refundable)

@mmadhankumar Bro Hurried Me To Check And After Seen That 1000 GB In Excitement I Have Recharged My Brother In Law Connection

Yes i asked you to CHECK. It was your excitement which made you to recharge. Imagine what would have happened if you recharged 4 packs as you asked.

o1NW3sx.png

Again I Have Recharged My Own Connection

I Paid Only 2500 (1500 Refundable)
Bro, his question was about the current plan, which already shows a weekly plan with an expiry date of 19-Dec-2019, not the one you bought in excitement yesterday. This must have been done on 12-Dec-2019. Why did you recharge with a weekly plan, when the original plan should have lasted till 9-Feb-2020?

Bro, his question was about the current plan, which already shows a weekly plan with an expiry date of 19-Dec-2019, not the one you bought in excitement yesterday. This must have been done on 12-Dec-2019. Why did you recharge with a weekly plan, when the original plan should have lasted till 9-Feb-2020?

No! Original Plan Was Only For One Month (I Recharged For 1 Month Only) But OTT Contents Valid For 3 Months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock