Discussion Jio Fiber now offers 1 TB data with 7 days validity at just Rs 199+GST

alienwrz

Reaction score
The new recharge is available under the COMBO section on the MyJio app. See the below picture for details.

I52NlGT.jpg

4000 GB for 796 rupees/28 days at 100 Mbps! Wow! This seems to be revolutionary if true!
as mentioned it is not base plan.... it is addon. but non of the agents seems to be aware of it. i spoke to one guy who is an agent for jio but he is unaware of it he only showed me data vouchers on jio app......

whats the validity date????? did you already queue up the 100GB vouchers before hand and had validity before this recharge or you recharged after FPV? i am planning to get JIO if this is stand alone base plan.

whats the validity date????? did you already queue up the 100GB vouchers before hand and had validity before this recharge or you recharged after FPV? i am planning to get JIO if this is stand alone base plan.

Yes Its Is Stand Alone Base Pack! Not A Top Up

Yes I Have Done Advance Recharge

can you post screen shot of validity and queued up packs?. it is very confusing, few ppl are not able to get this plan after free preview.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock