Discussion Jio Fiber now offers 1 TB data with 7 days validity at just Rs 199+GST

so in my understanding after first monthly recharge you can simply queue up the 199 pack and extend the validity for 28 days.

EDIT: i noticed the second connectin has validity until jan 20 but the queued pack starts from 21dec..... so after this plan starts will the validity change? or extend? let us wait and see what happens on dec22... lol

Last edited:
A little plan comparison calculation for everyone:

Bronze Plan (for 360 days) = 824.82×12 = 9,897.84

Silver Plan (for 360 days) = 1,001.82×12 = 12,021.84

Note: For both the above plans, we get additional 60 days OFFER as part of annual plan benefits. So, it really would be, 360 + 60 = 420 days (for the price of 360 days)

Weekly Plan (for 52 weeks, which is 364 days) = 234.82×52 = 12,210.64

Difference between Silver (360 days + offer 60 days) and Weekly (364 days) plans = 12,210.64 - 12,021.84 = 188.8

So, the benefits of opting weekly plan would be, 52000 GB data (for 360 days).

The question is, what about OTT APP Subscriptions for the WEEKLY PLAN? Are we still getting them -- Jio Cinema, Hotstar VIP and Sony LIV Premium?

@Vadirocks Please let us know the availability of OTT Apps :)

A little plan comparison calculation for everyone:

Bronze Plan (for 360 days) = 824.82×12 = 9,897.84

Silver Plan (for 360 days) = 1,001.82×12 = 12,021.84

Note: For both the above plans, we get additional 60 days OFFER as part of annual plan benefits. So, it really would be, 360 + 60 = 420 days (for the price of 360 days)

Weekly Plan (for 52 weeks, which is 364 days) = 234.82×52 = 12,210.64

Difference between Silver (360 days + offer 60 days) and Weekly (364 days) plans = 12,210.64 - 12,021.84 = 188.8

So, the benefits of opting weekly plan would be, 52000 GB data (for 360 days).

The question is, what about OTT APP Subscriptions for the WEEKLY PLAN? Are we still getting them -- Jio Cinema, Hotstar VIP and Sony LIV Premium?

@Vadirocks Please let us know the availability of OTT Apps :)

I'll Get It For 3 Months As I'm A Silver Plan Users Initially, Irrespective Of Any Plan Which I Have Opted Now!

I'll Get It For 3 Months As I'm A Silver Plan Users Initially, Irrespective Of Any Plan Which I Have Opted Now!
How many months did you buy/use the Silver Plan for? Because according to the Jio website, Silver Plan's MONTHLY recharge offers OTT Apps only for 3 TIMES (God knows whatever that means, may be for 3 login/logouts? I couldn't make sense of it).

On the other hand, OTT Apps seem to be offered for 3 months if we select the Silver Plan for a QUARTERLY Period (3 months).

Jio Fiber - Broadband Plans, Price & Latest Offers

Check Images!

I Have 2 Connection

OhdYYOc.png

What is this DUALPLAY MID Plan? And why does the DATA alone seem to be RENEWING on Dec 21, 2019 itself -- while the PLAN itself expires only on Jan 20, 2020?

Does this mean you would have had FREE VOICE alone (with NO data), from Dec 21 to Jan 20 (1 month), even if you had not queued up the Weekly RC199 Plan?

What is this DUALPLAY MID Plan? And why does the DATA alone seem to be RENEWING on Dec 21, 2019 itself -- while the PLAN itself expires only on Jan 20, 2020?

Does this mean you would have had FREE VOICE alone (with NO data), from Dec 21 to Jan 20 (1 month), even if you had not queued up the Weekly RC199 Plan?

Above Said Plan Is 3 Month Free Preview Plan Bro!

How many months did you buy/use the Silver Plan for? Because according to the Jio website, Silver Plan's MONTHLY recharge offers OTT Apps only for 3 TIMES (God knows whatever that means, may be for 3 login/logouts? I couldn't make sense of it).

On the other hand, OTT Apps seem to be offered for 3 months if we select the Silver Plan for a QUARTERLY Period (3 months).

Jio Fiber - Broadband Plans, Price & Latest Offers

Bought Only One Time & Benefits Applicable For 1st 3 Months From Date Of Acivation

Above Said Plan Is 3 Month Free Preview Plan Bro!
Oh, okkkkay :D

For me, this did not exist. We had options to topup free 100GB and 40GB vouchers whenever we needed. Till now we'd have used it for 4 or 5 months I assume. I guess I can search the registered email (for the welcome email from Jio) to know the exact number of months since we bought Jio Fiber. I could not recollect when we actually purchased it.

Check Images!

I Have 2 Connection

5rBO6yz.png

Has the 3 months preview time fully completed for the connection in the above image? If yes, would it be possible to check the availability of OTT Apps for this connection?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock