Jio customers to remain loyal even with paid services: Report

karan7 said:
When we join jio prime we need to recharge with 149 rs,303 rs every month to continue with jio prime
This is no where written in there faq or tnc page. I was searching since many days.
But if you were sure about this, then why are you asking the same thing?
And please share some ss to confirm mandatory recharge to avail prime membership.
This is a confusion for all and this needs to get confirmed..

Alright.. thanks for confirmation.
The article clearly says that minimum recharge of Rs.149 is mandatory to continue prime membership.
@karan7: instead of posting 3 posts, you could have mentioned everything in one post. Anyways, follow rules in your future posts.

Important Information:
Prime membership will be active for one year regardless of consecutive recharges.
Means one can skip a month or two, but not more than 3 months, after which sim will get deactivated.
I had a talk with CC and got this information. Please share this info to all who are still in confusion over it.

Ritesh said:
Important Information:
Prime membership will be active for one year regardless of consecutive recharges.
Means one can skip a month or two, but not more than 3 months, after which sim will get deactivated.
I had a talk with CC and got this information. Please share this info to all who are still in confusion over it.

Finally its good news so we can recharge with other service providers also if they gave us any good offer ,i decided to go with idea they gives me good offers but firslty i was worried that if these offers are one or two times then i also cant availe jio prime offers as i thought they may cancel if we cant recharge every month

238211e55b4950d0720a849155955f4c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock