Jio customers to remain loyal even with paid services: Report

Ritesh said:
1. You will only get incoming calls till 90 days. After 90 days, your number will be deactivated.
2. You will get the benefit of 99 pack then..

@karan7: you need to recharge to avail benefits. Either prime or non-prime. And monthly packs are of 28 days only.
Vast majority of users(I think more than 50 crore out of total 100 crore mobile subscribers in India) pay less than 50 Rupee. They pay only when they call as per sec. So for them monthly charges are as low as Rs 10.

What about them? Is jio only here to cater the need for high end subscribers?

Sarkar said:
Vast majority of users(I think more than 50 crore out of total 100 crore mobile subscribers in India) pay less than 50 Rupee. They pay only when they call as per sec. So for them monthly charges are as low as Rs 10.

What about them? Is jio only here to cater the need for high end subscribers?
Jio is certainly not for those who spend less than Rs.10 per month. First thing is they provide unlimited calls and many people including me, it is a waste. Can be useful for love birds.
Comparatively, Jio is giving very good offer even for non-prime users. Unlimited calls with 1GB 4g data at Rs.149 is unmatchable.
I am not sure about your numbers of how many people spend how much but one certainly needs to afford a 4g phone to use jio services, which is also not cheap at all.

VoLTE feature phone is coming from lava, micromax, and pic of lyf feature phone released. Not sure high whether end customer will buy those or not only time will say.

Large numbers of user base must be paying very very less( use as incoming only) then it's possible that average revenue is around 150 Rupee for private operators and 100 for BSNL.

And in other case People like me hv 7-8 sim cards but recharge regularly only 1 or 2 so all those are getting nothing from whole months but still not disconnected bcoz 1 or 2 calls are made to keep them active.

Ritesh said:
1. You will only get incoming calls till 90 days. After 90 days, your number will be deactivated.
2. You will get the benefit of 99 pack then..

@karan7: you need to recharge to avail benefits. Either prime or non-prime. And monthly packs are of 28 days only.

Yes bro i know properly that monthly packs are of 28 days only its not answer of my question i ask if i pay 99 rs and join jio prime and dont recharge in april month with monthly pack and want to recharge in may month would my prime membership cancelled or not

This was also my 2nd question. I didn't find the answer anywhere (not even in Jio site). Everywhere it says the benefits of Jio prime, but not mentioned what will happen to my Jio Prime number if not recharged monthly! :huh :huh :-/ :-/

Now I find it.
[font=helvetica_neuelight]I am a Jio Prime member but I have not recharged with any plan. What will happen after 31st March?[/font]

[font=helvetica_neuelight]Post 31st March, 2017, if you have not recharged with any plan, your services will stop. You will be able to get incoming voice calls and SMS for certain period.[/font]
[font=helvetica_neuelight]https://www.jio.com/jio-prime[/font]

karan7 said:
Yes bro i know properly that monthly packs are of 28 days only its not answer of my question i ask if i pay 99 rs and join jio prime and dont recharge in april month with monthly pack and want to recharge in may month would my prime membership cancelled or not
Prime membership is valid for 1 year bro. In case you do not recharge, you will only get incoming calls till 90 days. You can skip a month if you don't want to recharge.

Ritesh bro was right.
Prime or not Prime, it's same. Prime is to get additional benefits when I'll subscribe weekly/monthly/half-yearly/Annual packs.

Ritesh said:
Prime membership is valid for 1 year bro. In case you do not recharge, you will only get incoming calls till 90 days. You can skip a month if you don't want to recharge.

No bro we cannot skip month if we skip month prime membership will be cancelled and we have to choose there basic pack

When we join jio prime we need to recharge with 149 rs,303 rs every month to continue with jio prime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock