Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 198,062
They should add dark mode and light mode switch option
Does anyone else have brightness issue on Jio cinema app? The app is opening with full brightness and brightness controls of the phone has no effect inside the home page of the app. This is very dangerous and can damage someone's eyes. I've reported this issue 2 weeks back and getting no response from support. Many users have reported this issue on Google Play Store reviews too.

Does anyone else have brightness issue on Jio cinema app? The app is opening with full brightness and brightness controls of the phone has no effect inside the home page of the app. This is very dangerous and can damage someone's eyes. I've reported this issue 2 weeks back and getting no response from support. Many users have reported this issue on Google Play Store reviews too.
Yes i have it and its kinda irritating 🥲

Jio cinema has apparently removed HD quality from their live streaming. At least that's what I am seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bnw5C4g.jpg

Jio cinema smartphone app has still yet to provide hd/fhd options. They use 'high' instead of using of these, but it is missing. I tried using today for watch Série A game. It doesn't seem like even high definition (live broadcast).

Last edited:
Jio cinema smartphone app has still yet to provide hd/fhd options. They use 'high' instead of using of these, but it is missing. I tried using today for watch Série A game. It doesn't seem like even high definition.
Android tv app.
Uhd test video quality option..
Now removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock