Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 195,382
People can take any ISP to watch it. Some ISPs may crash if they cannot withstand the traffic. This will make ISPs improve their systems.
Others are smaller fish. Jio is the great white.

We cant watch full match in mobile, Any broadband or Jio 5G needed for Big screen viewing.
Don't need to explain. So called experts and dumb people thinks content can be only streamed using mobile data. Than also 4K is mandatory to them as if SD, HD and FHD wouldn't be available. Someone (you know who I am talking about) seemed to hire people and PR guys to malign JioCinema as if that is the first platform to stream IPL or any sports in general. Just because you all were unwilling to invest in technology for your content doesn't mean others will lack behind too. Olympics will air in 8K. We all are still having useless debates whether to stream in 4K or not.

Don't know why you guess worry on Jio cinema streaming, they will loose nothing. As Gulf countries invested billions of money and public LIC life insurance too invested on their Reliance Industries companies.

Don't know why you guess worry on Jio cinema streaming, they will loose nothing. As Gulf countries invested billions of money and public LIC life insurance too invested on their Reliance Industries companies.
The point is not many people in India have the Internet speed or data to watch a full IPL match so I dont expect TV subscribers to decrease by much. Unlike other cricket matches IPL games people watch more as a family

The point is not many people in India have the Internet speed or data to watch a full IPL match so I dont expect TV subscribers to decrease by much. Unlike other cricket matches IPL games people watch more as a family
TV ratings are dropped every year as family people are watching soaps/movies in prime time except IPL knockouts. so, cricket fans are watching IPL on mobile/laptop for some time (initial overs and final overs).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock