Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 198,134
There is no issues . I have been watching it on mobile and have faced 0 issues.
Watch continously you will get real horrible experience like buffering even in low quality. I have stopped watching shifted to some other link. Jio cinema worst streaming service they will never understand streaming issues instead of Free streaming PRs posts in social media.

I dont know how you are watching but there are no issues today. I was one of those who complained during FIFA WC opening 2 - 3 days in JioCinema but now there is no issue with JioCinema try and update your app if you havent updated it

I dont know how you are watching but there are no issues today. I was one of those who complained during FIFA WC opening 2 - 3 days in JioCinema but now there is no issue with JioCinema try and update your app if you havent updated it
Yup, Watching since 2 PM and till now not a single buffering issue faced.

looks like another issue is everyone getting 20 seconds delayed live on jio cinema. like in jio Cinema live teams still bidding for players, but Star Sports live same player already sold out.

They should resolve live streaming and buffering issues, instead of Paid positive posts for trending. even they mention watch FIFA world cup on jio cinema for IPL auction:hehe:
uk46jmS.jpg

As expected already Jio Cinema down in mobile devices and also 20 seconds delayed feed airing. even these social media PRs without watching positive posts hashtag with tag @JioCinema, doesn't resolve streaming issues.
That might happen because of your Internet connection. Try watching live feed of any channel on any OTT app. I can bet there will a 5-6 minutes delay.

They should resolve live streaming and buffering issues, instead of Paid positive posts for trending. even they mention watch FIFA world cup on jio cinema for IPL auction:hehe:
uk46jmS.jpg
What's your point? Every streaming platform does paid PR aka advertisement.
looks like another issue is everyone getting 20 seconds delayed live on jio cinema. like in jio Cinema live teams still bidding for players, but Star Sports live same player already sold out.
That might because of your ISP or mobile operator not JioCinema.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock