Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views Views: Views 204,480
Just like T20 World Cup 2022 match India Vs Pakistan...
In that match last moment too much traffic can't handle by their servers..
For uninterrupted Viewing Experience
I Subscribed Yesterday Sports 18 1 HD - ₹14.16
Looks Like Great..👌😍
I think all the JioCinema developers would have stayed up all night to fix the issue. Most probably there wont be an issue today
We cant rely on Jio cinema for IPL 16 LIVE. so, we need to go back to satellite TV.
Nope by that time everything will be sorted dont worry they have lot of events before that to test and upgrade this app
Cut them some slack. JioCinema is not something that is use to getting such huge traffic. The worst thing they did was making it completely free to everyone. JioTV is also there. But they never suffered any big downtime. They could've easily make it accessible to Jio subscribers on JioCinema for free and rest of the subscribers should've been made to subscribe to Voot Select. Two separate platforms could've better handle the traffic better.
They wanted people to start using JioCinema but they didnt expect the rush coz people didnt want to subscribe to Sports18 and all wanted to view for free now they would have understood the rush and from today I think it will be a great experience

Well how could they not anticipated the expected server load during a fifa wc... They could referenced last 2 World cups... It's just poor strategy and management on their end... Totally ruined the opening day which no one will forget even tho they fix the issue today....
Nope the load they had was greater by far than last 2 WC combined last 2 WC was subscription based and not many were ready to take subscription the moment they made it free every one went for JioCinema as no one wanted to pay for Sports18 channel

La liga seriea ligue a ATP are small time events??🤡😂 They run year long every weekends, month... Wth are you talking about
I watch these events week in week out but yesterday there would have been atleast 75x-100x of that load especially when you put it for free without asking for OTP which meant people in any country could download apk and watch the event

I think all the JioCinema developers would have stayed up all night to fix the issue. Most probably there wont be an issue today

Nope by that time everything will be sorted dont worry they have lot of events before that to test and upgrade this app

They wanted people to start using JioCinema but they didnt expect the rush coz people didnt want to subscribe to Sports18 and all wanted to view for free now they would have understood the rush and from today I think it will be a great experience
Nobody wanted to view it free, it was obvious that the server won't be able to handle it.. We have been paying for sony liv for the last 2 World Cup and euros...

Dont think there will be any surge during Abu Dhabi T10 whereas during big FIFA WC matches it will be humongous

Back
Top Bottom