Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 191,561
The world feed has been moved to 'English' in language option and Jio studio commentary is available in 'The insider' section in fan commentary. Very good change as now world feed is the default language option while opening the stream
gtsJ2RR.jpg
Yes, a welcome change. World feed should be provided as the default feed and it's effective now.

How to see 4k transmission in FTS 4k... I cannot see any option for 4k...only auto/hd/full hd/high

Regarding 4K Transmission Through WebOS JioCinema App Jio Team Said (Escalated From My Source) It's Not Fully On Our Hand,

WebOS Team Need To Work On It,,

How Far It's True??

@Siva @mmadhankumar

Regarding 4K Transmission Through WebOS JioCinema App Jio Team Said (Escalated From My Source) It's Not Fully On Our Hand,

WebOS Team Need To Work On It,,

How Far It's True??

@Siva @mmadhankumar
If they said their WebOs team, ie., Jio Cinema's employees working with WebOS, it should be true...

If not then, that is not correct.. WebOS is an OS similar to Android TV, its not like LG or Samsung for that matter on Tizen are blocking Jio Cinema's progress..

If that's the excuse, then how are Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and even Sun Nxt have far more competent apps on those respective Operating Systems?

If they said their WebOs team, ie., Jio Cinema's employees working with WebOS, it should be true...

If not then, that is not correct.. WebOS is an OS similar to Android TV, its not like LG or Samsung for that matter on Tizen are blocking Jio Cinema's progress.

If that's the excuse, then how are Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and even Sun Nxt have far more competent apps on those respective Operating Systems?
These branded TVs are doing horrible for updating apps, so I purchased mi box 4K with pure Android and Google play store, updates any time. Even Hotstar facing same updating issues initially.

These branded TVs are doing horrible for updating apps, so I purchased mi box 4K with pure Android and Google play store, updates any time. Even Hotstar facing same updating issues initially.
90% of the time. Most of these apps doesn't work. They need to ditch their unpopular OS and go for Android.

Today Asli4k doesn't have World feed audio in Sony Bravia 4K ,Mi Box 4K and FTS 4K..it goes back to Default English once we select Asli4k..once we select World feed audio then it goes back to FHD/Auto....World feed audio is better quality and few seconds ealier synchronised Audio and Video...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock