OTF Exclusive Jio Cashback , Discount Vouchers available from 20th Nov., 2017

Guys I am facing a problem, I cannot redeem 50 rupee Voucher against Data booster addon of Rs 91 or Rs 201. But for some strange reason redeem is working on Data addon Rs301.

Terms says, Cash back of Rs 400 will be given in form of 8 vouchers of Rs 50 each & these vouchers can be redeemed, one at a time, against recharges of Rs 309 & above plans and against Rs 91 & above data add-ons from 20th Nov 2017

Is it same for you ?

Guys I am facing a problem, I cannot redeem 50 rupee Voucher against Data booster addon of Rs 91 or Rs 201. But for some strange reason redeem is working on Data addon Rs301.

Terms says, Cash back of Rs 400 will be given in form of 8 vouchers of Rs 50 each & these vouchers can be redeemed, one at a time, against recharges of Rs 309 & above plans and against Rs 91 & above data add-ons from 20th Nov 2017

Is it same for you ?

Same here not working for 91 , 201 but working for 301 add-on

CC saying it's a technical glitch so try again later but asusual we know they are dump & clueless

Seems they have changed or gng to change the T&C for cb voucher redemption on data add-on

Last edited:
If I recharge 1 jio number and the plan is in que, can I transfer that plan to another number or not?

Same here not working for 91 , 201 but working for 301 add-on

CC saying it's a technical glitch so try again later but asusual we know they are dump & clueless

Seems they have changed or gng to change the T&C for cb voucher redemption on data add-on

This is cheating if they change Terms midway, how can they deny these. I am sending mail to nodal officer, you guys also send mail and threaten them

Is it same for you ?
Check Now

Issue solved bro :)(y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock