Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 127,793
How we can get unlimited 5g on Jio Postpaid??
Please help

How we can get unlimited 5g on Jio Postpaid??
Please help
Just check whether you are upgraded to Jio Welcome Offer in myjio app. If you are upgraded and if you are connected to 5G consistently on your mobile... You'll enjoy unlimited 5G.

Just keep in mind, If the signal turn backs to 4G, you'll be charged from your data quota that comes with your postpaid plan!

Till yesterday I was on Jio Prepaid plan and Jio welcome offer was activated on my number but today I moved to Jio Postpaid Plus but jio welcome offer removed from my plan. How to get it back? Any special recharge like prepaid.

Till yesterday I was on Jio Prepaid plan and Jio welcome offer was activated on my number but today I moved to Jio Postpaid Plus but jio welcome offer removed from my plan. How to get it back? Any special recharge like prepaid.

Can u see jio postpaid 5g in my jio app?r u getng 5g network?

If u r getng both then call customer care and ask them that the 5g welcome offer benefit are not credited in ur number and they will take complaint and u will get the 5g benefits afters few hours..

Can u see jio postpaid 5g in my jio app?r u getng 5g network?

If u r getng both then call customer care and ask them that the 5g welcome offer benefit are not credited in ur number and they will take complaint and u will get the 5g benefits afters few hours..
Yes bro I can see Jio Postpaid 5g and getting 5g network too.
Ok bro I will call CC.

It will take a day or two to get activated automatically. Don't worry!

sUY8oPY.jpg

Every Railway Station Jio installing Band 40

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock