Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 129,075
For Apple Iphones with latest ios 16.4 and 16.4.1 and ios 16.5 beta 1 the option to turn on and off 5g standalone is beeb removed..for Jio numbers we were able to see 5g standalone option in the previous ios versions.but with the latest version the option is removed..

Jio launched total 2133 city 😈

NhoCMJA.jpg
Still no 5g in my area although launched in my district in jan itself. Seems like Jio follows the Airtel path of fooling people by adding one tower/ district.

Last edited:
For Apple Iphones with latest ios 16.4 and 16.4.1 and ios 16.5 beta 1 the option to turn on and off 5g standalone is beeb removed..for Jio numbers we were able to see 5g standalone option in the previous ios versions.but with the latest version the option is removed..
Is tht the reason no welcome offer??

Is tht the reason no welcome offer??
No. That's unrelated. They removed 5G Standalone toggle as it was never needed to begin with. If a non-tech savvy person left that toggle disabled by mistake, he would not be able to use Jio 5G and would cause customer care nightmare. So Apple has hidden that toggle and 5G Standalone is enabled by default now.

No. That's unrelated. They removed 5G Standalone toggle as it was never needed to begin with. If a non-tech savvy person left that toggle disabled by mistake, he would not be able to use Jio 5G and would cause customer care nightmare. So Apple has hidden that toggle and 5G Standalone is enabled by default now.
Ohk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock