• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 126,551
Jio installing 5g in my area
a1RkeCC.jpg

Jio installing 5g in my area
a1RkeCC.jpg
If you are saying this based on their twitter response then let me tell you what you have received is their regular template response. They respond the same thing to everyone.

No doubt they are expanding their footprint very quickly but via twitter you can not get confirmation about Jio 5G on ground level.

If you are saying this based on their twitter response then let me tell you what you have received is their regular template response. They respond the same thing to everyone.

No doubt they are expanding their footprint very quickly but via twitter you can not get confirmation about Jio 5G on ground level.
They're adding servers this morning on my village tower

It's not Airtel but Jio they literally do stuff and give real time update. Saying on my personal experience.

+1
Exactly 🤣

It'll take more power for the UE to search for full 100MHz channel so it just scans for first 20MHz BW so iPhone's menu shows it as 20MHz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock