Jio Announcements In Reliance AGM On July 21st At 11.00 Am

this page will end my whole data today...
why U have posted so much images when other guys posted earlier...
it taking a long time to browse this page..
Mods please take care of this

Very true it Doesn't matter as we watch TV very limited time but steaming quality depends on signal specially band 40 and in indoor only band 5 reaches. I get 1 Mbps on Band 5 inside my home but 10-14 Mbps on Band 40 if i put my JioFi hanging outside window

Then we will have to hang the phone outside my window to watch TV . Lol.

Unless the signal quality improves, we will get buffering and slow speed.

here i m seeing live tv using bsnl 3g...but you guys saying jio 4g will not be able to stream ....

How many threads have you created today bro? Please discuss about all the AGM announcements in this thread.
3 threads. each of them were separate topic.
atleast make the feature phone thread a separate one.

2 minutes of silence for those who are dreaming to watch TV Channels on their TVs with this feature phone by replacing DTH and cable.

You have to pay ₹153 + ₹309 = ₹464 and that too for few hours in a month. Moreover if you'll get a phone call in between then you have to disconnect.

Also the connection will not remain stable everytime. For few minutes you'll get 480 p and sometimes 240 p picture on screen.

It'll not easy to switch Channels like we usually do from remote control.

It's just a feature which makes this phone more lucrative and just to make extra money from ₹309 Recharge. People will use this feature for a 2-3 days only and will get bored
Yes, I too believe it cannot replace DTH and be primary connection for TV as of now but may be in near future.

But if it has capability to connect to wifi and stream content or if the Jio coverage is enhanced to stream without any delay then it would be good deal.

Moderation: Kindly Don't Post More Than 3 Pictures. If You'll Post 100+ pictures, then the offer which is described in your pictures will get over before loading the page as page is taking too much time to load and eating lot of data.
Made my day!:ROFLMAO:

Whoever added this note - big thanks for making him understand in a cool way!:LOL:

WhatsApp Forward:

Today I watched Jio AGM, they announced Jio smart feature phone..

I calculated the profit for Reliance. This will not be accurate, but I made it with my knowledge as far as I know some information about Jio..

My calculations are weak but I am still trying.. if I miss something or I do any mistake, plz let me know..

There are 50 crore feature phone users out there, assume 10% of the people will get convert to Jio feature phone who will pay ₹1500 as refundable security deposit.

That means, 5,00,00,000 x 1500 = ₹75,00,00,00,000

All the money will be refundable by 36 months..

He is straight way getting this much money only if 10% people will get convert. 10% is the lowest minimum possible..

Now suppose he invest the money as fixed deposit @ 7% p.a.

75,00,00,00,000 x 7% x 3 years = ₹15,75,00,00,000 ..............(1)

This will be interim profit he will get only with the interest..

Now Suppose 50% of the people decides to return their device after 36 months..

2,50,00,000 x 1500 = ₹37,50,00,00,000

The money he will need to refund to the people..

But in 36 months, 50% people who are returning their smart phone, will recharge their no by ₹153..

2,50,00,000 x 153 x 36 = ₹1,37,70,00,00,000 ................(2)

Addition of (1) and (2)

15,75,00,00,000 + 1,37,70,00,00,000 = ₹1,53,45,00,00,000

This will be the straight gross profit for Jio in just 36 months..

This is called master plan..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock