Breaking Reliance Jio AirFiber announced

If Jio5G unlimited free trial works in it, one can simply get benefitted from it.
As per my prediction:
Mostly they will launch AirFiber along with the commercial rollout of 5G tariffs. I would expect the mobile plans which have a daily 4G data quota to get either 10 to 15 GB of 5G quota per day or 300 to 500 GB bulk 5G quota per month depending on the plan denomination.
As for the FWA segment (AirFiber, portable and non portable) there may be a separate set of pure-5G plans with data quota up to 3.3 TB a month similar to Jio Fiber. And the sims to be locked to the device or made non-usable with smartphones.
They may offer some free bundled usage or 1 month free trial on buying the device and a full refund if you choose to not continue beyond the free trial.

As per my prediction:
Mostly they will launch AirFiber along with the commercial rollout of 5G tariffs. I would expect the mobile plans which have a daily 4G data quota to get either 10 to 15 GB of 5G quota per day or 300 to 500 GB bulk 5G quota per month depending on the plan denomination.
As for the FWA segment (AirFiber, portable and non portable) there may be a separate set of pure-5G plans with data quota up to 3.3 TB a month similar to Jio Fiber. And the sims to be locked to the device or made non-usable with smartphones.
They may offer some free bundled usage or 1 month free trial on buying the device and a full refund if you choose to not continue beyond the free trial.
I think 5G tariffs might be unveiled after pan India expansion ie March 2024/General Elections 2024.

As per my prediction:
you are saying history will be repeated

JIOFI was portable device for 4G network launched in 2016
and JIO-link was , outdoor antenna with CPE device as non-portable but different tariff plan

but Jio airfiber to replace wired fiber , then it will work smoothly after on mmwave cellsite, which require additional antenna to be installed for sufficient towers/sites

Now i understand what you saying is Whatever Reliance/Jio bringing TRAI's regulations saying correct and others complaints rejected, means there will seriously backdoor deal happening. Sometimes these things backfire them, who knows airtel may offer internet on their DTH in that TRAI/Govt loophole.
Govt can take control of OTTs, but they afraid of net neutrality. So Jio uses this loophole and by pass NTO, but Airtel stucks with its investment in DTH. Jio’s STB service with OTT add on is optional, but Airtel is always put pressure on xstream Fiber subscribers like me to take their DTH service as combo under black plan,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock