• Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 1,426

AftabIN

Contributor
Reaction score
New jio airfiber freedom offer.
IMG-20240725-194057-970.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recommended Jio Fiber at this price offering speed with the plans is really pricey. You need to go with other fiber vendors. For only OTT and live channels benefits along is not a good deal

I want to inform you with low price jio fiber plan, you can't watch amazon prime.

Recieved whatsapp message..

📢 *JioAirFiber Freedom Offer* 📢

💵 Installation ~₹1000~ *FREE*
💵 *FREE* ₹1000 Voucher

🏠 Join our family of *1Cr+ Happy Homes* & enjoy:

800+ TV Channels | 15+ OTT Plans | 1Gbps Wi-Fi

⏰ *Limited Time Offer! Act now!*

I am looking to install jio air fiber connection at my home ..But I want 2 set top boxes ..I saw on jio site that secondary box will cost 5499 and rental 200 rs monthly..Can anyone confirm the charges who has installed secondary box

I am looking to install jio air fiber connection at my home ..But I want 2 set top boxes ..I saw on jio site that secondary box will cost 5499 and rental 200 rs monthly..Can anyone confirm the charges who has installed secondary box
Just buy the other stb from another subscriber and use his ID to view channels.
It is a very very poor quality stb, lags a much and output pq is very dull

A lot of user complained about Jio Air Fiber is not a best device for surfing internet. They installed recently with freedom offer. I think Jio Air Fiber is depends on network and area of your city, town, how much jio network signal is being provided by company. In my area, Jio Fiber is doing great only thing i noticed, for OTT like disney hostar and Jio Cinema and live TV feature is really good but amazon prime is not that good.

Revised Freedom offer launched by Jio AirFiber.

Along with free installation on 3 months plan, now they have added more benefits.

nrCiYYk.png

P8EyXq2.png

Recieved whatsapp message..

📢 *JioAirFiber Freedom Offer* 📢

💵 Installation ~₹1000~ *FREE*
💵 *FREE* ₹1000 Voucher

🏠 Join our family of *1Cr+ Happy Homes* & enjoy:

800+ TV Channels | 15+ OTT Plans | 1Gbps Wi-Fi

⏰ *Limited Time Offer! Act now!*
I am thinking to go for jio.. currently I have railwire broadband, despite complaining many times they are not fixing the issues

Btw what is this free ₹1000 voucher?

Back
Top Bottom