• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,005

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says, if anyone has paid subscription or free trial running. Do they provide ad free experience with it? Or the 30sec ads keeps coming in between the video play?

Thanks in advance

I don't have subscription of hotstar bro but am sure it would be ad free. Will confirm you by tomorrow.

6fbd058ffd4dc59c41c1062042311786.jpg

They show advt. on Jio hotstar premium membership.
In which they shows new episode at 6 PM IST.

In hotstar if you download video and switch off data and wifi,there is no ad even with free version.

Hi guys,

So after this query i had got busy and didn't got much time to watch / stream internet contents. But now i have subscribed to hotstar, and can confirm its ad free subscription. Just confirming here, incase anyone else having similar query. Its having worthy contents though app is not so convenient!

Hi guys,

So after this query i had got busy and didn't got much time to watch / stream internet contents. But now i have subscribed to hotstar, and can confirm its ad free subscription. Just confirming here, incase anyone else having similar query. Its having worthy contents though app is not so convenient!
[/QUOTE]
three queries :
1. for getting first month Free We have to pay 199/- at first right. then within how many days It will get back to our bank account?
2. how many token amount they have charged for verification of your Credit card( I assumed you paid through your Credit Card) and is that amount refundable also??
3. how many bank charge they charged if I chose Debit Card as mode of Payment?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock