[It does!] Does hotstar premium membership provides ad free experience

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,001
1. for getting first month Free We have to pay 199/- at first right. then within how many days It will get back to our bank account?
No, first month subscription amount will be taken but for another month you will get for free. So no question of refund.

2. how many token amount they have charged for verification of your Credit card( I assumed you paid through your Credit Card) and is that amount refundable also??
No authorization charges, unlike other websites! So in total Rs. 199 only.
3. how many bank charge they charged if I chose Debit Card as mode of Payment?
Rs. 199, that's all. No additional/hidden/authorization charges taken for me.

---

The transaction was from: ECOM PUR/HOTSTAR/MUMBAI

Bro, I guess they will deduct 199/- & if you cancel within 1 month, that 199 will be refunded. This is how free trials work according to me.

Bro, I guess they will deduct 199/- & if you cancel within 1 month, that 199 will be refunded. This is how free trials work according to me.
Hi bro,

Looks like i didn't understood what @Optimus_Prime bro said. I thought first month will be charged and 2nd month would be free - while the case is opposite as you explained. So yes, if you cancel subscription within first month then you should get refund.

Haven't looked much into it (their terms) and i will only think about cancellation after 2nd month!

I wanted to know whether Hotstar Premium has ads. So i searched on Google with the words 'Hotstar premium ads'. Found this thread on the first page. :eek:hya
k7jvIep.jpg

---------------------------------------

@Bapun Raz Can you tell me if there is any delay for you while watching England vs WI test match ? For normal users the delay is 9 balls, for premium users it must be 1-2 balls. Please check as you are a premium user

Last edited:
Ad's will be there in premium subscription too bro

According to Bapun Bro, it is ad free
Hi guys,

So after this query i had got busy and didn't got much time to watch / stream internet contents. But now i have subscribed to hotstar, and can confirm its ad free subscription. Just confirming here, incase anyone else having similar query. Its having worthy contents though app is not so convenient!

I don't watch cricket ever. So can not say about that. Rest all content do not contain any display video ads.

Can you check it for me if it's not too much of an issue :blush
or
even better, PM me your Hotstar Username and password, i will check it myself :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock