ISL Season 2023-2024

Ok, the vibe is exciting in Bengal. Stadium is full atleast. Last time I recall not getting tickets was during 2007 National Games finals between Assam and Tamil Nadu. We actually won that won. My dad took me shopping at the mall knowing I would cry. I shopped and started crying as soon as we reached home. But what a match it was. This is the first time I saw a keeper getting substituted. After initial years of ISL. Popularity of football faded away here. I wished they merged NEUFC with Shillong Lajong and moved North East United to Shillong permanently.
Is Shillong Lajong still there ? I remember during I league era , Shilong lajong was always tough gut for Kolkata team.

Is Shillong Lajong still there ? I remember during I league era , Shilong lajong was always tough gut for Kolkata team.
Shillong Lajong is there in I League. They lost to Inter Kashi last week. They were relegated to I League 2 last I remember.

Undoubtedly Today NEUFC outplayed totally EB. Especially Jithin MS played like one man army. EB defence look like very much relaxed and too much lazy today. The score board is very much justified.

Undoubtedly Today NEUFC outplayed totally EB. Especially Jithin MS played like one man army. EB defence look like very much relaxed and too much lazy today. The score board is very much justified.
It's still 3-2. Miracles have happened at extra time this season.

Ok, the vibe is exciting in Bengal. Stadium is full atleast. Last time I recall not getting tickets was during 2007 National Games finals between Assam and Tamil Nadu. We actually won that won. My dad took me shopping at the mall knowing I would cry. I shopped and started crying as soon as we reached home. But what a match it was. This is the first time I saw a keeper getting substituted. After initial years of ISL. Popularity of football faded away here. I wished they merged NEUFC with Shillong Lajong and moved North East United to Shillong permanently.
Yup I also went in semi atk kolkata isl match against Goa 2014 ground was full mtch was drawn

Nowdays east bengal and mbsg not talking about dervy match crowd attendance not go more than avg 25k
Sometimes east bengal match only 15k to 20k

Match update :

Cleiton will miss Mumbai City vs east bengal next match

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom