Is VU 4 K led is good or not

avansih

Reaction score
Guys i want to know that Is VU 4 K led is good or not ,

Please specify the model that you are thinking to buy, although I am using one that one seems to be good

Vu Premium Android 108cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV

I am also using the same from last one month, I bought Vu Premium Android with cricket mode from Flipkart and they had sent me without cricket mode variant, confirmed from VU Sales team that Vu Premium Android with Cricket Mode is the latest variant so have ordered a replacement from Flipkart lets see if this time they deliver the correct product or not, btw there are no differences between both in any thing, only the cricket mode is additional in latest one.

In price bracket of 30 to 35K this is the best TV, I researched a lot, went to Vijay Sales, Croma, Reliance Digital, saw TVs from Xiaomi, TCL, Iffalcon and believe me this is the best among all in terms of PQ, and it has Dolby Vision too that is rare in budget TVs.

On Software side, by default it doesn't support Netflix and Prime Video but you can download Netflix from Play Store and can sideload Prime Video, I am using Fire TV Stick 4k just to enhance my TV experience, so you can do that.

Sound is Ok for a normal bedroom but for hall you'll definitely need speakers.

PS : You can Compromise on AQ, Software and Applications as they can be improved by external devices but PQ cannot be comprised and this is one thing I have been trying to explain to many Xiaomi Fan boys whose TVs just have around 200 nits of brightness and really dull panels while this one has 450 nits, it is poor in Software Updates or application availability but no questions on PQ in this price.

Last edited:
I am also using the same from last one month, I bought Vu Premium Android with cricket mode from Flipkart and they had sent me without cricket mode variant, confirmed from VU Sales team that Vu Premium Android with Cricket Mode is the latest variant so have ordered a replacement from Flipkart lets see if this time they deliver the correct product or not, btw there are no differences between both in any thing, only the cricket mode is additional in latest one.

In price bracket of 30 to 35K this is the best TV, I researched a lot, went to Vijay Sales, Croma, Reliance Digital, saw TVs from Xiaomi, TCL, Iffalcon and believe me this is the best among all in terms of PQ, and it has Dolby Vision too that is rare in budget TVs.

On Software side, by default it doesn't support Netflix and Prime Video but you can download Netflix from Play Store and can sideload Prime Video, I am using Fire TV Stick 4k just to enhance my TV experience, so you can do that.

Sound is Ok for a normal bedroom but for hall you'll definitely need speakers.

PS : You can Compromise on AQ, Software and Applications as they can be improved by external devices but PQ cannot be comprised and this is one thing I have been trying to explain to many Xiaomi Fan boys whose TVs just have around 200 nits of brightness and really dull panels.
thanks dear

Hey Everyone, so I received replacement for VU Premium Android TV with cricket mode, first time I received the TV it didn't had cricket mode so I replaced it, today I have received the replacement and this model has Cricket Mode but now I am facing another issue with this TV, I am using Fire TV Stick 4k and whenever I am playing any 4K Dolby Vision Content on it on Netflix or Prime Video, the bottom part of the screen is turning green almost covering the playback bar, this issue was not happening on previous one that was without cricket mode, maybe it is happening because the Cricket Mode variant is on a new Android Security Patch of June while without cricket mode was on January Security Patch, so I guess the new update has created this problem for this TV :(

I checked by downloading Netflix on TV also and in that Dolby Content works without any issues but it is creating this green bottom problem in Firestick, even HDR 10 videos are working great just the issue with Dolby Vision Content, so there is some issue on Enhanced HDMI option for Dolby Vision

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock