Discussion Is the iPhone worth buying at the premium price?

I will have to make a decision now between:

1. Whether to go for the iphone 11 64GB today which will cost me an effective price of Rs 46990 (discount and exchange included) and no cost EMI of approx. Rs 7832 for 6 months.

2. Wait till BBD sale to see if I would get an offer same of Rs 46990 or lower, as Iphone 12 series is expected to launch during same time.

3. If Iphone 12 6.1 inch 64gb version will cost similar to today's iphone 11 64gb between 62-65k if so and if the same is available for BBD sale for a discount I could go for the same.

Guys pls suggest which of the above option should I go for. As for me the more I get to save it would be better.
i feel the price will be lower than 61900, but there will be no 5000 instant bank discount.

What can be the price of iPhone 11 Pro on Flipkart? Any guesses? I am hoping for around 60-65K:surprised::surprised:

I was looking to buy iPhone 11 Pro Max at jaw dropping price but no ecommerce portal is teasing it for the upcoming sale, don't think there would be any major discount on Pro Max variant, only discount would be offered on Pro variant

Last edited:
What can be the price of iPhone 11 Pro on Flipkart? Any guesses? I am hoping for around 60-65K:surprised::surprised:

I was looking to buy iPhone 11 Pro Max at jaw dropping price but no ecommerce portal is teasing it for the upcoming sale, don't think there would be any major discount on Pro Max variant, only discount would be offered on Pro variant
I also feel discounts would be on the Pro model and SE and XR as only these 3 models are being teased

I think there won’t be any much discount on 11 and it’s Pro Max version as you guessed

These are my guesses also

Last edited:
I also feel discounts would be on the Pro model and SE and XR as only these 3 models are being teased

I think there won’t be any much discount on 11 and it’s Pro Max version as you guessed

These are my guesses also
iPhone 11 discounts are offered by Amazon. But it looks like they will not be offering discounts for 11 pro models which is being offered by Flipkart.

@Siva bro, should the location services option be kept ON always ??? or is it OK to turn of Location considering battery usage ??? What have u done on ur phone ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock