Seeking Help Is Airtel also going to shutdown after Aircel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he's confused name aircel and airtel both same spelling only one letter diffrent.

at any cost airtel is not going to shut down.
pls don't post here by seeing some baseless rumors..

no freakin' way. Airtel is a MNC related company. they have their shares on international level. And they're providing best network coverage and speed both in some places where jio failed to perform.
In my uncles village. I have to go upstairs to call or internet usage. but Airtel and vodafone have good coverage in their home.

Only 3 company will continue
1 Jio
2 Airtel
3 Idea

LOL! Idea have a worst coverage I've ever seen. I was using idea 3 years ago, because I have found some trick to use unlimited 3G on idea by myself. then i shared my trick to my friends because of they were using my hotspot without my permission. then my friends started to use that trick. then idea found about that trick then they close those plans.
when i use idea, It was tie-up with vodafone, because of their lack of coverage. but he excluded vodafone and including idea in this list. do you think vodafone will be shut down and idea has a chance?

Just now saw a strong rumor video about airtel shutdown in Assam. :(:sick::cry:
Because of Jio's mufat ka net these id*ots getting free publicity and spreading rumors.

From survey this was found:

Fake news' and hoaxes catch fire in India as millions see YouTube for the first time
  • YouTube is exploding in popularity in India, thanks to new, cheap data plans.
  • Trending videos in India are often overwhelmingly hoaxes.
  • Unlike other countries, India has its own "Trending" list on YouTube.
  • Fake new YouTube videos are spreading to other social media in India
You can safely ignore such channels/and their videos.

Because of Jio's mufat ka net these id*ots getting free publicity and spreading rumors.

From survey this was found:

Fake news' and hoaxes catch fire in India as millions see YouTube for the first time
  • YouTube is exploding in popularity in India, thanks to new, cheap data plans.
  • Trending videos in India are often overwhelmingly hoaxes.
  • Unlike other countries, India has its own "Trending" list on YouTube.
  • Fake new YouTube videos are spreading to other social media in India
You can safely ignore such channels/and their videos.
Well said Exactly 👍👍

Fully agreed with bapun bro I am watching YouTube since 2010-09 and what I saw in recent time that 50-60% is just garbage on YouTube India which is uploaded in last 1-2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock